We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
When a User places an order, the information entered, such as name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, company name, and VAT number will be stored within the order. The other information that is stored is as follows:
- IP address, its host name and its country location
- Type of device used, such as mobile or desktop
- Date and time of order
- Payment method
- Value of order
- Shipping method
- Number of loyalty points earned, if applicable
- Activity on the order, such as the date and time the order was completed by our staff
- Whether a new customer, a returning one or a guest
- Products ordered
Non-personal identification informationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
How we use collected informationThe Baby Box Company collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their enquiries and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websitesUsers may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners and suppliers. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these termsBy using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The Baby Hamper Company
We offer a 'Right to be forgotten' service to have your customer details removed from our system. Click here to request this.