TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We use Royal Mail to deliver all of our parcels. Please refer to their updated information here https://www.royalmail.com/d8/coronavirus-changes-service for the latest delivery services.
Updated - 6th April 2020
An update from Royal Mail:
New delivery process
In order to protect both our people and customers as much as possible, we are minimising contact during delivery. We will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures but instead log the name of the person accepting the item. Additionally, for all customers where we need to deliver any item that won’t fit through your letterbox, we will place your item at your door. Having knocked on your door, we will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure your item is delivered securely rather than being left outside.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
For items posted from Thursday 19 March 2020 onwards, we’ll no longer guarantee deliveries by 1pm the next working day. We’ll still prioritise Special Delivery parcels and letters and will aim to deliver by 1pm or before the end of day. Resource implications of the latest coronavirus advice means we may not be able to meet the customer promise of guaranteed next day delivery in all locations at all times.
23rd March 2020
General terms and conditions
Welcome to The Baby Hamper Company's website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Baby Hamper Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Farnwood House, Clipston Road, East Farndon, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9SN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Baby Hamper Company is a trading name of Mrs C Smith and Mrs C J Wright
We reserve the right to substitute items of equal value should products not be available
The Baby Hamper Company is not responsible in any way for incorrect data such as spelling errors and incorrect address details, that you have input into our system.
Copyright policyThis website and its content is copyright of The Baby Hamper Company. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.